Disabled Peoples Facilities
The airport provides with information and advice about its affordable services to help the travelers with disabilities. The information and advice are concerning the planning a trip, getting to and from Logan, transporting at the airport, parking information, security procedures, access to the TTY and finding help with Logan. The services are:
- Family and accessible restrooms are situated in every terminal.
- Elevators available in every garage and terminal. Elevators are equipped with emergency call buttons and Braille.
- Service animals are allowed in the airport. Animal relief areas are located outside on the lower level at each terminal.
- All terminals consist of two levels – upper level for departures and lower level for arrivals. Levels have available ramps from the curbside to the terminal. Terminals have elevators. Passengers can be met curbside, at baggage claim, or at the security checkpoint.
- Only passengers with tickets and with boarding passes are allowed beyond the security checkpoints. If a passenger with a disability needs a help to or from the gate or medical equipment like oxygen at the gate, he/she should show a pass provided by the airline at the security checkpoint.
- In the event of the emergency, automated external defibrillators, and audio-visual fire alarms are accessible throughout the airport.
Shopping & Restaurants
Logan International Airport may offer a large selection of shops and restaurants. You can find on their website the list of the facilities. On the list, the shops are placed in order by their location starting with Terminal A from Terminal E and by clicking you will get the information about its precise location. There are different types of shops and restaurants with different cosines and fast foods.
Near baggage claims on the Arrivals level on the 1st floor of every terminal are situated Airport's Public Services information booths. Public Service Representatives will provide you with information about available terminal services, ground transportation, and parking.
At the airport’s terminals, there are available ATM’s, Travelex Currency Exchange, shoe shine service, drinking water, mobile charging stations, pet relief area, rest zones. There are also lounges for passengers of Delta Sky Club, United Club and American Admirals Club, Air France and British Airways’ First and Terraces lounges, Lufthansa Senator and Business Lounge, Aer Lingus Gold Circle Lounge, and The Club Lounge.